Thursday, September 24, 2009

the last week of being 4 months!

Benjamin turns 5 months old on the 28th. I cant believe it! The past few weeks, Benjamin and I spent several weeks at Nana and Papa's. We have also celebrated my 25th birthday, welcomed a cousin - Mr. Jace Long, went to my my Aunt Lenis' for an auction, experimented with bath time (he HATES the tub), and I started painting the basement.
Eating is ok, depending on the day. Sleeping is fine, but we are waking up 3-4 times instead of 1. And we are starting to become a little bit clingy. I love it for the most part. Who doesn't love being wanted? But it does get a little overwhelming sometimes and Joel does a great job giving me breaks! I have also started stocking up on baby food for the winter. I have made sweet potatoes and non-sweetened apple sauce. Benjamin ate both for me today!
We're excited for fall: the weather, the colors, a wedding, a birthday party, and a trip to Sandestin Flordia for a Navigator Summitt! I feel like fall is almost over and it has barely started! That reminds me, I need to get my pumpkins out!
Well, here are a few pictures!
My happy little cow!

Mom's "bright idea" for bath time.



My two favorite boys.




Papa resting after he worked SO HARD at the auction.



Yummy!

Benjamin and Nana hanging out at the auction.

18 roses from Joel on my birthday. (He got them for $12 at Aldi!)



Leaving early one morning for Papa and Nana's.





My little cameo boy.





Oh so happy!




















No comments: