Thursday, May 26, 2011

Violet Ann Eloise is 6 months!

This post will be short, and pictureless, but I wanted to get some Violet news up before I forget!  Hopefully I will have pictures, candid and professional, up shortly.  

Violet turned 6 months on Monday.  I can't believe it!  Time is such a funny thing, and its gone ridiculously fast.  Here are some Violet Benchmarks:

  • Rolling all over the place, both ways
  • Scooting like a worm
  • less high pitched screaming...HOORAY!
  • still not taking a bottle
  • eating every 2.5 - 3 hrs
  • Just this week we've moved bed time up from 8:30 or 9:00, to 7:30ish.  She usually wakes up an hour and a half later to get a quick snack in...and then wakes up one or two more times before 7:00.
  • Naps are not our strength...mostly moms fault.  I need to get more regular in my schedule, so she can be regular and not sleep deprived...I'm just being selfish
  • she's in 6-12 or 9 mnth clothes
  • She LOVES watching Benjamin
  • She LOVES being tickled.
  • She also loves this song I sing, "I'm a little kitty and my momma loves me...Goodnight" it makes her giggle if I look her in the eyes while I sing it...and it just makes her snuggle otherwise
  • She has a forward swing, and sideways swing, a vibrating seat, a play mat, and a bumbo...SO MUCH STUFF! but her newest favorite is the Excersaucer.  :)
  • We started cereal, and it went ok the first two weeks, but she's started just letting it run out the sides of her mouth.  She also has had Veggie Puffs.  She eats the first one fine, and then starts to spit them out...followed by Benjamin yelling "Uh OH!"
  • I'm wearing her a TON the last two months.  She loves it, and I love my hands!  Its awesome because I don't have to decide between her and my house...I get to love on them both.  :) haha
  • No teeth yet.  my predictions were wrong.

Well, thats all that comes to mind now...actually, I could probably write more, but its 8:49 and both kids have been in bed since 7.  I am EXHAUSTED and will take this opportunity to go to bed crazy early.  Have a good night!

1 comment:

Tara said...

No pics to accompany the post of what a cutie she is?