Saturday, January 18, 2014

Recipes I've tried...


Lunch and Dinner: Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
I could eat this once a week.  I love Butternut Squash. I am Obsessed with Curry!
 


I LOVED these.  Joel was more of a tolerate/like.  I forgot to push them down to flatten them, so I think it was more a error on the baker, and less an error on the recipe
 

 

Grain-Free Banana Muffins | Vista Lifestyle Photographer



http://melissataylorphotography.com/grain-free-banana-muffins-vista-lifestyle-photographer/
I meant for these to be breakfast, but 3 children (2,3 and 4 years old) ate 9 of them in 2 hours...I ate the 10th one and thought they were a little bland, but nothing that a bit more salt, honey or extra banana couldn't cure ;)


Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Joel approved of these, and we all know that man does not mess around with his cookie bar experiences...


super easy crockpot pulled pork (paleo noms)
 
Pulled Pork
"this is all kinds of right" - Joel
 
 
 



Lemon-Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles and Spinach.  Tried this tonight and surprisingly LOVED it!  It filled us up! - tori


                               Lemon-Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles and Spinach.

surprisingly Delicious and filling!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: