Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"weighting" for christmas

So at my last dr. visit, I accidently admitted my love for caffeine, and consequently got in trouble. I also gained too many pounds, and again got in trouble. I looked at my doctor and admitted that I wasn't really planning on trying very hard to contain myself during the holidays, to which she was rather disheartened. I guess one of two things will happen...I will indulge myself and come close to doubling the 3-5 lb monthly goal, or the quantity of food I consume wont be that much greater than what I normally feed this baby, therefore, I'll be pleasantly suprised. Either way I'm sure to be fat and happy this blessed christmas week, and hope the rest of you can say the same. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a full plate!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to see you settled on a name and an http address! We'll be stalking you...I mean, checking up on you. ;)

Lindsey Brown said...

Tori-I love this blog site. I am starting one the first of the year. You have inspired me. I don't know what I'll talk about, but it seems like fun. Specially with all the designs for the page.
Anyways, I wouldn't hold back on the Christmas goodies and yummy food either!
Merry Christmas!!