Thursday, June 11, 2009





I've been meaning to write for quite some time. Believe me there were definitely enough thoughts running through my head to fill up the pages of a book. Your welcome for not giving you the option of reading them all. We all have far better things to do.

Benjamin was 6 weeks on Tuesday. I cant believe it. I was away from him for 3 1/2 hrs yesterday and when I went to pick him up from my friends house I swore he grew from being my baby to my little boy. (The adorable sneakers he was wearing didn't help a bit!) He's making eye contact and giving his daddy and me "real" smiles. He's so incredibly great. Nights are going ok, but they are tricky. He sleeps for a while when I first put him down, but has little interest in returning to his crib. We spend a lot of early mornings on the couch together. (He usually will only sleep if he stays on my chest.) My sister had given me a Maya Wrap for christmas and I'm using it for the first time this morning. I think we are both going to like it a lot. Well,I would write more, but Benjamin is calling...very loudly.
Happy June!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad things are going well. Hope we can get together with the boys sometime this week. It's so crazy saying "the boys." ;)

Oh, wait, you're gone aren't you? Let me know when you're in town so we can walk. ;)

Grant and Jodie said...

he is precious tori!