Saturday, December 12, 2009

the beginning of CHRISTMAS


















Merry Christmas to all! We survived the first snow/blizzard of the season and mostly because I've unofficially been banned from getting behind the wheel in the winter. That may be a slight exaggeration but given my track record (in summer or winter) Benjamin and I try to stay put :)
Joel has been great about keeping the sidewalks clean, and getting wipes or necessary groceries for us.
We're trying to save a little money by not cranking up the heat, so layers and blankets are our friend. Benjamin won't be able to wear his adorable "old man" PJ's anymore. He manages to take them off at night, and even with his space heater I found his little legs bare and chilly this morning. It made me so sad!
Well here are some early December pictures. We've done lots of baking in the kitchen, and had our first Christmas party. These might be Benjamin's greatest pictures yet :)


No comments: