Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy October!

 Hi!  Do you ever feel so happy, you feel guilty?  Like you don't really want to tell people, because you know they might not be as happy, but at the same time, you want to tell everybody, because, it's like a great sale at your favorite retailer...you want to share it with all your friends!  Well, that's me right now...Happy.  I would say life is "perrrfect" (in-fluctuation provided by Benjamin), but its not.  There are many life situations that are kind of -insert questionable word here- right now, but I think I'm experiencing the joy of the Lord.  Sounds cheesy, right?!

Well, I've never "been good" at "quiet time"/devotions.  Like NEVER., but I recently prayed that the Holy Spirit would help give me a strong desire for them...a passion.  And He did.  He is.  And he's helping take that incredible time, and apply it to most areas of my day - which makes bad situations bearable, and helps me have incredible thanksgiving in the good ones.  Speaking of thanksgiving...here are the people that I am bubbling over with thankfulness for!  

I'm scared he's starting to know he's cute!

A well rested Violet, is SUCH a fun Violet!

He does not hesitate giving kisses!

After a few days of lots of work, and a few days of being sick, can you tell they are  excited to see their daddy!

I'm in soup making mode!

I refer to this picture as the sin nature picture...I was putting Violet down to sleep, and came back to this, newly purchase tupe of Balmex, "slightly used."  You should have seen his face when he realized I was looking at him!


He loves to line up all his "nemos" in all his books and count them.  He told me tonight, that this picture includes a  "daddy fish, and a Jonah fish" (everything is either a momma, a daddy, a nana a papa, a grandma, a grandpa, or a Jonah...and sometimes a Marcus)

if she won't eat from me, I give the spoon to Benjamin, and she gobbles it up!  Little Stinker!

Happy October!

No comments: