Thursday, April 5, 2012

Post Bath :)

So this week my husband has worked insanely hard, juggled a full time job and a part time job, created a raised flower bed with great brick/stone work and an extended driveway/entrance area, and cleaned the house and kept it fairly spotless for a week now.  Which is why I feel really bad about what I'm about to say - I'm really tired! :)

I guess I've played a LITTLE part in most/all of those activities, but I seriously have had the minor role, and I am dead tired.  Maybe its just from watching him be super man, or maybe its just the little extra time it takes to love on these babes, but whatever the reason, I'm pooped.  And that is why I am so glad that tonight supper went great (the kids always eat breakfast great, so breakfast for supper seemed like a good idea :), bath time went smooth (Benjamin even picked up his toys the 1st time he was told!!!!!) and then after jammies the kids had a blast playing with a Christmas present from Papa and Nana - the chalk board!  It started a little rocky, as Violet kept trying to draw lines on the board before Benjamin god it COMPLETELY clean with the rag, but we re-grouped, and had a blast :)






No comments: