Sunday, January 11, 2009

And a happy new year...

Well, Its 6:30 a.m. and unfortunately I've been up since 4:15. I'm wide awake in the middle of the night, and love afternoon/evening naps. Grrrrr. On a positive note, I had free time to figure out how to upload pictures on my blog, without help. Now that I have pictures up, I wish I could acutally place them where I want to!

Here are some pictures from my great holiday season! I had a cookie bake with some friends, experimented with the glue gun and crafts, and spent a really great 3 days at my parents new house. It was super relaxing with ice fishing, poker, a talent show dominated by my parents, my nephew with the hit gift of a "shooter gun", and my niece stealing the attention with her manipulative cuteness. We extended the holiday season with the wedding of Pat Downes and Liz Mcfarland. Everything came into place beautifully. Joel performed the ceremony, and although I'm biased, he did a great job. We were surprisingly successful at doing the flowers ourselves, and I managed to do all the hair without any major emergencies. (The flowers were shockingly easy, and looked incredibly professional. It was a HUGE money saver) Although it was an incredible month I can say that i'm glad its ALL over.

Onto baby updates... I'm now finished with 24 weeks(5 months) of pregnancy. I had a doctors apt friday, and it went great. I managed to stay within my weight goal, and my doctor seemed suprised but happy. She irritated me a little by her reaction to my measurement. I'm measuring 27 weeks, three weeks early. She seems to think its a problem that I have a healthy and consequently large child. Does she know anything about Joel and I's genes and appreciation for food? Overall, things couldn't be better. My back hurts quite a bit, but I've started walking/stretching and I think its helping. (Don't tell my mom. She'll get a big head)

I think thats all the new news for now.
Wishing you all a happy January!
Victoria


No comments: