Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lil Lewicki


Well, here is baby lewicki.
  • I officially can't breath well, while tying my shoes.
  • I have stopped caring about being pregnant & cute, & just want comfort. Today that meant wearing Joel's shirt, vs my, now, crop tops.
  • I cry about every other day.
  • My belly button is no longer an iny, or an outy, just level.
  • I had to make my first decision remembering to include child care options.
  • I want to clean/paint and decorate EVERYTHING. I think that its called "nesting" because the cleaning part is definitely not natural.
  • I crave nothing in particular but have an increased infatuation with potatoes. I love cottage cheese, and most other kinds of cheese, bananas, meat, fruit, milk, yogurt, cream cheese things, etc. My desire for diet coke is turning into an obsession with sweet tea. I make a pitcher a day. I'd rather not have sweets, and am quite indifferent about vegetables.(except green beans. I suddenly hate them.)
  • I suddenly can sleep in. My personal alarm clock of 5:00am-7:00am, has now been pushed back to 8:00 or 9:00. I'm afraid to see how late I would lie there if I let myself.
  • Heels, which I was previously addicted to, have gotten lost in my closet. I put a pair on the other day, for a bridal shower that was to be held in my house. I got from the bed room to the kitchen where I turned right back around and kicked them off as fast as I could.
  • I've started walking 20 - 30 min a day. For the first time ever, I am working out for reasons other than weight and fitness. Walking has been a "back saver." I can actually be happy again at night.
I think this includes most all of my pregnancy information updates. Even if they aren't interesting for others, I'm glad to have details written down, so I can look back on them in the future. The nursery has been started. Our only purchases so far include a crib, and a bassinet. I am in the middle of painting the remaining wood work and doors, and also doing a wall art, canvass, painting project thing. I am on the look out for a white or brown shelf for storage. Also those basket/boxy things to hold items on the shelf. I would love room for 6 boxes. I would be ok with standing or wall attached. I really want to do the whole project for under $50 so keep your eyes open for deals!
Joel and his friend joke about "knowing" that its a boy. I laugh because I've recently informed them that their "manly boy" is practicing to be an olympic gymnist. Its the funnest stage yet, and I'll be sad to see it go.

Well I hope everyone is having an amazing January. Its flying by much faster than I imagined. Only 99 more days till D-date! Get ready to babysit! :)




1 comment:

Emily said...

hi tori! walmart has the baskets for storage, i got them for lillie's room, they are a creamy white 2 for $10! thats the best deal i've seen!