Saturday, June 5, 2010

36.428% down 63.572% to go

Thank you SO MUCH for all of your many thoughts and prayers for us and the baby.  I've gotten so many encouraging messages, texts, phone calls and even a meal!  God has blessed us with support from friends and family that we definitely don't deserve.

Just a quick update : The bleeding had continued and I went from frustrated to super emotional on Friday afternoon.  I did a pretty good job of laying low all day Friday ( thanks to Joel not letting me go on walks, and a food network star marathon).  I spent the day a little sad, but realizing that I needed to swallow my pride and make some phone calls to the Dr. to clarify what exactly I was supposed to be looking for and calling about (ie amount of blood, color, duration etc).  It was a great call that not only calmed me down about my current situation, but helped me see that no question is stupid, my baby is more important than my pride, and even if I am "that concerned mom" on the phone...the Dr.s get paid enough to make time for my questions.  

Its Saturday morning, and I went all night without bleeding!  yeah!  I also went most of the night without peeing, getting restless or listing to Benjamin cry out or talk in his sleep. 6 hours of sleep STRAIGHT!   This is the longest I've gone in months!

On that happy note, I hear Benjamin waking up, and I think my good sleep, and his late morning ( 7:45!) calls for some muffins!  Have a happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love you.

Ashlee said...

We've been praying. Glad to hear you had a good night!