Friday, December 17, 2010

Its all a blur!!!!

I can't believe that Violet will be 1 month old in 3 days.  She's changed so much, but its all happened so fast that I can barely remember how it began!  I'm sleep deprived,  emotionally unpredictable, and in love.  Not to mention the fact that Joel just home after being gone a week, and I got the experience of fighting off the flu while he was gone.  AHHH!  Overall life has been so good, and we're all adjusting to our new "norm" fairly well.  (Just in time for Violet or Benjamin to go through a growth spurt and discover a new "norm") :)

Here are some pictures of our last two weeks.  I'll probably blog about all the little details of life, in another post!  Enjoy the pictures!

This is Benjamin's favorite head band.  Yes, he has a favorite. I don't encourage his head band wearing, I just don't prevent it. :)  He often wears them over his eyes or mouth, but usually just as a fashion piece!  

This is where you'd find Violet most mornings...all snuggled up beside mom.  Our snuggle sleep time has been precious but its making every part of my body hurt in the mornings so I think that now that Daddy's home little Miss Violet is getting booted back to her bed!  

I love how much she's starting to be awake this past week.   She smiles quite a lot, and I can't believe thats always gas...

Benjamin has started to try to smile for the camera.  He's such a ham!

He got a sweet gift of a baby boy, and he loved holding it...This was his special movie spot while momma had the flu!

Violet's third bath after her first throw up...It was much too forceful and  had much too much substance to be spit up!

Sleeping Beauty!

1 comment:

Malaika M said...

Awww both you and Violet were sick! NO fun!! So glad that Joel is back :)