Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Stuff

  • Benjamin cleaning up his trains, and without any cue or direction pulling his big green tub of trains behind him from the living room, to his bed room.
  • Violet laughing at me when she's supposed to be eating
  • Joel tickling either kiddo's feet with his unshaven face
  • Benjamin playing with his planes and trains and cars and trucks and motorcycles...Crash after Crash after Crash
  • Violet rolling her eyes to the top of her head to find me
  • Joel not being able to sleep until he checks on everybody, making sure there's no pillions or blankets on our heads...
  • Benjamin's inflection when he whips our his new phrases, "heeere it comes", "where'd it go?" and "thanks for coming!"
  • Violets guaranteed laugh when I sing, "I'm a little kitty, and my momma loves me..."
  • Joel's wresting matches with Benjamin, and ability to make Violet laugh and laugh

No comments: