Thursday, February 16, 2012

Take my stuff

So I'm in purge mode and that means my loss is your gain :)  Call me if you want to come over and check out my basement garage sale :)  And by sale I mean, take it and if its worth anything offer to watch my kids sometime, or bring me a coffee, or pizza, donation, or whatever its worth :)

"Sad to see them go" Items :

  • Mens xl Gap Coat  (short black casual/dressy)
  • Mens Columbia outdoor coat (warm but a "couple" seasons old)
  • KenethCole Reaction dress pant 38x32
  • 2 formal dresses
  • Silver/Black target bread box
  • Hobby Lobby Flowers
  • Canadian Leaf Frame
  • Leaf Plate w/ stand
  • Calla Lilly Wall art
  • Fondue Pot
  • retractable chord hair dryer (Conair)
  • Silver Vase
  • Fuzzy Buns & Happy Heiny cloth diapers
  • Carters small diaper bag
  • "Vintage" vacuum cleaner
Worth Less
  • Mens xl button down
  • Salad Spinner (xo brand)
  • Target sz 2 diapers
  • baby blanket (yellow and white ducky)
  • pampered chef salad dressing mixer
  • cook books
  • Sm cranberry rug
Good Will bound
  • plastic Doll house
  • Walmart tea dispenser
  • Christmas bows (gold with a twist tie)
  • Candle holders









1 comment:

Malaika M said...

Oooo do you still have the fondue pot, cook books and the doll house??? Tell me how long you want me to watch your beautiful babies for that! hehe :)