Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Penny for your Thoughts...Here's mine for free!

Inspired by my dear friend Alison...http://www.rufflesandramblings.com/...Thanks for the fun thoughts!




I get weirdly excited about...a great font.  If you chose a font well, you have my attention, my appreciation, and usually my business.


I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when...someone cares enough to listen, or observe a need/want.  I am in awe of this gift because of how beautiful of a quality it is, and embarrassed I am for not seeming to have a trace of it.  It always makes me cry!


I can't stop thinking about...so many things, there isn't enough space on this page to list, or time in your week to read...


I just want to eat...all the time :)


I am kinda a bad person and...don't take a shower that often in the winter...like 3 times a week! Sometimes 4...And one time just 2...


I wish I could...cook, and hire a cleaning service...So I could make delicious food, and then not have to clean it up.


I can't believe how close I am to...having to think about school for my first baby!  Its crazy enough that I have kids...but school age in 2 years?!


I strongly consider spending a lot of money on...traveling.  I love big trips with my husband.  Road trip or Flying...hotel or camping.  I just love it!  


how about you?!

1 comment:

Steph said...

how fun! and I shower every other day, not to save water, just because that's about all i can fit in!