Tuesday, October 9, 2012

silly talk and sweet smirks

"Hey momma I got a huge bug bite, and the bug was pretty nice but then he got hungry and he bite me, and it was so big and he was blue and black with red, and he was little but big and then he bit my arm and it was the biggest I ever [saw], and he was just flying or walking and i go Ohh! and i killed him but then I didn't kill him, I just hit him and he went bzzzzzz and fly outside and then a worm got him, but I think it was a caterpillar, but it wasn't, it was a hugest worm I ever [saw] and then a spider came and it bite the worm, and it ate it all gone, and it ate the book, and it ate those sun glasses, and then it ate a house, and then a crab come and say, hi, and he say, hi, and then they battle and it ate him." (a story that I've heard countless times, and, when allowed, is extended over a period of 20 minutes...he's going to have to come up with some new twists if he wants me to keep listening!

"Momma, we go to the bank today?  we get suckers momma?  I say 'Thank you' momma, but she doesn't talk momma. I think she not hear me!"

"We go to da beach today?  I think it be nice if we want to, but we can if we want to.  You say, yes or no?  momma? momma? I think we go to the beach yesterday but we can go now if we want to..."
























No comments: