Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wow, October is shaping up to be a crazy eventful month, and i keep throwing gazillions of pictures on facebook, because I don't think I have time to Blog about our events.  Well, now I'm starting to forget details of our outings, so i'd better blog about them. :)  The law wives group here at Regent organized a zoo outing, and although I planned not to go, my friend next door messaged me the night before the outing, and her personal invite combined with a completely free option, made me unable to turn it down! :)

The kids had such a great time, and I was VERY impressed with the zoo!  It's smaller than Omaha, but so much nicer than Des Moines.  We share a wall with Benjamin's friend Leon and they had a blast, with some other friends as well.  Well, here's some pictures:


Violet, with her friend Solomon :)








Benjamin and Leon didn't quite know what to think of the Orangutan! 



Leon and Violet: their personalities at best!  


Best part of the zoo day! :)






No comments: