Thursday, May 29, 2014

Getting maweed


This little firecracker is almost as quotable as Dr. Seuss and although my tendency is to only blog when they are sleeping, I wish not to forget her sweet little proclamations this morning.  She made some of her first statements about her future betrothal, and I thought they should be recorded :)

(this all took place while playing with my "spawkly diamond")
*to be accurately read drop your Rs and Ls...I included them for easy reading!*

"momma, am I going to get married?  Who am I going to marry?  Will you and Daddy come with me?"
"I think he will be bigger, and maybe like razors, and have whiskers...yeah, momma, he will love Jesus, and me too, soo much.  And his hair will be the same color as daddys too and he will fix things and grill hamburgers sometimes."
"Momma, Do you think I can borrow your clothes when I get married?"

1 comment:

Rebekah Stephenson said...

AHHH!!! Could she be any CUTER?!?! I am still laughing!!! Violet is beyond adorable!!
-Bekah