Monday, February 23, 2015

34 weeks 3 days

Hey!  I had ANOTHER baby appointment today.  I feel like they happen all the time.  And now I "get" to go every week.  (which I already feel like has happened the last month due to OB appointments and alternating MaternalFetalMedicine check ups). If they told me something exciting like, "Good news!  It looks like you'll be ready to pop in 3 weeks!", than I'd find them much more riveting, but no such luck getting them to predict any such happenings. :(

Well, back to the appointment...I don't know much more than I did before.  I asked her to check me, but we decided not to.  It was the best decision...I just hate the unknown.  Speaking of the unknown, after having soo many ultrasounds its kind of hard for me have them say that there is ANYTHING they don't know.  I hate opening the door and seeing the ultrasound room and thinking, "what? we're not sure if the babys a little small? lets just hop over and check?" OR  "oh!  he may not be small, the baby could have just dropped? Lets just take a peek!"

Anyway, I'm antsy but I really don't want this baby to arrive for 3 more weeks.  Joel has Law Review responsibility for 3 Weeks...So its probably best if baby keeps growing.  for my schedule and for the baby's development of course.

On a positive note, my happy little supportive community here in the village threw the best lil shower for me on Saturday and it was a sacrifice of extreme measures.  There are some bad germs floating around the village and with sick babies at home, and husbands that didn't really have time to spare they took the afternoon to Love on my Babe. It was so very thoughtful, fun time with friends and filled with Love.  Thanks everyone!

Well, until I have something more to talk about (like fun news of a baby, progress report of labor drawing near or just the need to use lots of words while Joel is married to his office, I'm bid you farewell! GoodNight!

No comments: