Thursday, April 16, 2009

all is well

Lil'lewicki updates
  • The baby is healthy!
  • Placenta growth is full term
  • Amniotic Fluid is low. On a range that varies from 5 to 25, we are around 8.5. I need to drink more water
  • Approx. weight is 6lbs 13 oz
  • 147 - heart rate
  • 80% effaced
  • Between 1 and 2 cm dilated
  • More protein in my urine than they would like to see, but not dangerous amts.
  • Approx. 2 contractions per hour
  • Our head dropped a few weeks ago, and has stayed in position for arrival!
They want to schedule another ultrasound for next week, to check on amniotic fluid levels, but my goal is to walk enough on Sunday that I go into labor Monday. I think my dr. is ok with that plan. Well, I think that is all the news for now! Keep praying that I feel better and am healthy for labor. I think things are getting slightly better. I do wish they would hurry up! Now, i just need to pack my bags!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh good! I was sitting at home worrying/praying for you since we didn't hear anything after your appointment...not that you need to call us right away. We love you and we'll continue to pray for your health and the health of the baby...so did you find out or were you able to not give in?!? Love you!