Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Happy Spring to All! Its early Sunday morning and I have already been up far longer than I care to admit. I do my fair share of snoring, but this morning, my uncomfortableness + Joels snoring volume didn't make for ideal sleeping conditions! The birds are also loud this morning, but are a much more welcomed sound!

I can't complain about the snoring. Only two nights ago I was complaining because He was in Florida. I'll take snoring over long distance any day! They made it back Friday afternoon, tired, on the verge of sick, with LOTS of laundry! The trip seemed to have been such a blessing, to the ministry there in Jacksonville, as well as to our students. I'm able to hear more and more about it, as the sleep deprivation slowly wears off.

Friday, I also had my 34 week apt. Joel wasn't back quite yet, so my mom was able to go with me. The baby is measuring perfect and has a heart rate between 130 and 140. I get braxton hicks a lot when I'm out, walking, shopping, raking...etc, but that seems to be the only activity. I feel great for the most part. My complaints are pretty mild and barely deserve recognition, but for the record...I cant sleep well. Firday night I took a tylenol PM and that was heavenly. (first nurse said it was ok, Mom.) The other "issue" is my neck. It has been so sore for a week now. I have no other signs of preclampsia(sp?), so it isn't anything to worry about, just annoying. I dont like taking drugs , but end up braking down at some point most days. Joel was great last night and massaged it for a while. I might be seeing professional assistance (a massage) soon!

The rest of spring should be busy and anticipatory! Between loving on my new nephew Reuben, my sisters shower's and wedding, a college event with Joel's students, and the arrival of Lil'Lewicki, boredom won't be a reality for a while. We wish you all a happy spring!




No comments: