Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things I love about my little man...


Things I love about Mr. Benjamin...

  • How he dances every time the ipad commercial is on T.V.
  • How he dances when pretty much any song is on
  • His itsy bitsy spider, with a very low sun
  • The way he pats my back when I pat his
  • When I sing to him before bed, and he interrupts me constantly to give kisses
  • How he becomes my tail (holding on to my pants) when I'm talking on the phone, or doing anything besides talking to him
  • Seeing how excited he gets to wrestle with his Daddy
  • When he gives me kisses on the other side of the window
  • His highstep
  • When he sings or reads to himself when he doesn't know that I'm watching
  • Listening to him play before or after he sleeps
  • The face he gives when you spray him with water
  • When he closes his eyes to pretend he can't hear me
  • How he LOVES to be tickled
  • How funny he thinks it is to make himself too dizzy to walk by twirling round and round
  • His post sleep hugs...those might be the best :)



3 comments:

Tara said...

Why are you spraying your son in the face with water?

me said...

if you saw how much he loved it, you'd be asking, "why am I not spraying my son in the face with water?"

Tara said...

It sounds a little like waterboarding to me!