Thursday, August 30, 2012

LEWICKIPEDIA facts

JOEL BEN LEWICKI:

  • 1/2 way through week two of law school. (He will remind you that there is only 11.5 more to go...this semester!
  • still loves fishing.  has a new love for riding waves.  has parted ways with his cinema and TV relationship until further notice.
  • sleeps much less and has become familiar with 4:00 am - 11:00 pm days.
  • frequently embodies super man/ie: getting our new home 110% set up before starting school, and successfully juggling student time and daddy time.
1st Day of School

VICTORIA VAN WYHE LEWICKI
  • 1/2 way through week two of law school. (Doesn't like to think about celebrating the end of the semester because there are 5 more after that!)  
  • making friends faster than desired, but being blessed incredibly by the warmth of our new community!
  • LOVES a busy schedule with very little time commitments! its confusing, I know :)
  • kinda liking 5:00 am mornings, not crazy about 11:00 pm nights, and IN LOVE with coffee! :)
  • getting much better at problem solving and fixing...
  • handling life "pretty well", sort of...It depends if you call - coloring your hair 3-4 times, and cutting it twice all in one week, "pretty well".  I guess we all handle our emotions differently :)
I think this was Color #2 :)


BENJAMIN EDWARD LEWICKI
  • "probably, maybe, I think, like, or somefing, what you saying momma?"...Benjamin's frequently used sayings :)
  • new buddies with Leon, Sophie and McKayla, and trying to figure out the world of Stawer ( Star Wars).  There are light saber wars EVERYWHERE in the Village!
  • In love with his new found outdoor freedom.  (We have the coveted spot on the grassy square away from road)
  • tired, but not sleeping during nap time
  • thinking about staying dry at night, but not actually doing it
  • successfully/purposefully writing the letter A and B...and occasionally doing a couple others decently well.
  • in love with drawing shapes/pictures (He generally decides what he drew, and not what he will draw...)
  • still Best Friends with his newly named sister, "Vidowet"
  • super cuddly - "hold you momma! hold you!"

VIOLET ANN ELOISE LEWICKI
  • 21 months - frightening Momma for when she's  21 years
  • sneaky, manipulative and so incredibly cute while doing it
  • adores "Nenin"
  • will say ANY word/phrase, but my favorites are: I don't know?(always perfect context, and adorably mumbled), I do it, I Like Beach, I Big Girl - I egg? (chocolate easter egg treat), I go talk to Nanny.  Momma 'ook - I talk'n to Nanny (holding my phone or her play phones), momma read Biscuit? bunny? Biscuit? - translation:, Momma I want to read the story about the bunny, in the book called Biscuit that we accidentally stole from Grandmas :), I go potty, hold you, otay(o.k.), Neon's house? - translation:Leon's house, etc
  • tough enough to hold her own with the boys, but has a shoe fetish that would make any girly girl very proud
  • wants very badly to be potty trained, but its tiring taking diapers on and off, and sitting for so long, so frequently, and she's not telling me often enough before she goes, so I'm trying to make her wait...every once in a while, she tells me she has to go, and I put her on the potty and she goes, but I'm not officially potty training anymore..maybe in October :)
  • Will declare pain anytime she feels Benjamin is getting too much attention :)

And here's Vidowet and Nenin's frequent tickle wars.  Their giggles are the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.  LOVE LOVE LOVE :)





1 comment:

Tara said...

Reuben was talking to these pictures as if he was on skype.