Saturday, August 14, 2010

Picture I keep forgetting to put up of Benjamin...

For dessert Daddy thought he would just put whip cream right on Benjamin's plate.  Benjamin discovered that whip cream is very hard to pick up!



Benjamin's new hobby : emptying my spice drawer and shaking them all over the floor.  If I run out of the room I come back to find Paprika foot prints in the living room!


YUM! spaghetti!


The first produce from my "garden" :) I was kinda proud...


Benjamin's whiney stance


Usborne "Thats not my..." series.  we LOVE it!


He's started actually creating things with his legos, and not just banging them together.  Its pretty fun to watch!


X Box isn't supposed to be on when Benjamin is awake, but when mom's away the boys will play.  He was actually moving the character on the screen.  This was right before I entered the room, the x box went off and he completely lost it with dismay.


another whiney pose


Benjamin telling me stories.

Benjamin "all done" telling me stories


Sunday morning photo shoot. :)

No comments: