Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my "lovely" lady bump


about 6 months

I finally took a picture.  I didn't want to, but when talking to my friend last night I was sharing that I had TONS of pictures of my pregnancy with Benjamin (who probably won't ever be interested in looking at them) and that I didn't have any pictures so far of my pregnancy with Little Miss.  After verbalizing it, I realized that it was up to me alone to do something about it.

I also had convinced myself that I wasn't very big yet...then I took the photos, and there is no denying the truth...the turkey has popped! she's just not done cooking yet!. (I'm 26 weeks)  

I'm feeling pretty great.  SUPER tired today, but great overall. Miss Littler wiggles constantly and my sister tells me this is a sign of whats to come.  oh boy!  I'm sleeping better than before and starting to have a lot less self control eating well. (As I'm sure you were able to tell by the photo :)  Benjamin and I took a couple weeks off from walking which had been a bad deal, but it was SOOOO HOT.  I am not handling heat well, so being outside by choice when its 90+ degrees isn't happening.  Hurry up fall!

Also in prep for my life with a little girl, I decided to take on a 2nd and 3rd grade UPWARDS football cheerleading team.  O.k., so that wasn't completely the reason, but it is so much fun, and I'm excited to get to love on these little girls, and share Jesus with them for a couple months.  Hopefully this makes September and October go super fast!  Hopefully there will be more pictures of their adorable selves to come!

Well, thats about it!  Gotta go put Mr Benjamin down for a much need nap!

 and this is me 26 weeks with Benjamin and 26 weeks with this ms littler.  I was 10 lbs bigger with Benjamin, but I must have been storing all the weight in my arms and face cause my bump isn't much smaller this time! :)






No comments: