Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Fall!

Fall is officially here (according to the calendar, temperature and leaves!).  Benjamin and I decided to visit our new favorite park today in West Ames, and I grabbed our camera on my way out the door.

On our way I decided to call a couple of friends who live super close to the park and see if they wanted to join us.  It only worked for my good friend, Rebekah Stephenson, and she just happens to be a professional photographer.  Well, after I took these super unprofessional shots, she went inside, grabbed her camera and caught some pretty incredible shots!  I cant wait to see them, and then show them off...but in the meantime...

they are candid and VERY unprofessional, but his handsome self makes up for it :)

we are just starting to like the slide!


marching off to explore

are you coming mom?!?

I love how he looks when he thinks he's being super independant

this is the beautiful bridge we had pictures taken on a year ago...so pretty!

Benjamin LOVED dropping things off the bridge into the stream.

Benjamin may deceive you with his cuteness, but he's being naughty and not walking by momma back to the van.

march march march

just chill'n with the pumpkins

No comments: