Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday wishes

My birthday wish list:

  • A BLAZER : I'm so nervous about this, after a friends recent post about her struggles with this classic clothing type, but I'm determined to find one, and make it work.  I'm thinking a dressy/casual style with emphasis on the casual...neutral colors, double or single breasted, but definitely not floppy...

  • KNEE length Boots :  this is also a nerve racking item, because I have only ever found one pair that I LOVED and it was last season, and I could get them on my foot.  They didn't zip all the way down the back, and it took me over 2 minutes to get them on...no practical!
If I had a picture I would have bought them!

  • Skinny/Straight jeans.  This is mostly only necessary if I get the boots mentioned before.  Also a stressor because I my largest body mass is found in my hips/thigh.  I don't feel like this is an ideal shape for me, but I feel as though 4 years behind the trend, is slightly embarrassing, but time at last for me to join...







No comments: