Friday, August 26, 2011

Violet 9 month details


Violet = 9 months

Miss Violet Ann Eloise is over 9 months and still 17 lbs.  I'm pretty sure this is exactly her weight at 6 months.  Little Stinker LOVES being mobile and between her constant crawling after her brother, walking along furniture, and constant dirty diapers, her love for nursing and baby food isn't making a bit of difference on the scale!  She is nursing 4-6 times a day, and eating baby/finger foods around 4 times a day.  (a lot of our day revolves around food) :)

She is crawling, standing, walking around furniture, and attempting to free stand.  Good thing she has super padded diapers!  She is still just saying "ba ba ba" (Although Benjamin really wants her to say, "Papa" "Nany" and occasionally mommy and daddy...)  

I think I wrote about most of my Violet news the other day...Oh, except she's starting to let me sing/pat her back to sleep.  She is falling asleep while nursing, less and less, and is much less hysterical about me putting her down.  She just whimpers a little bit and then lets me keep her calm until her blinks get longer and I try to quietly leave the room.  :)  I haven't done much to try to get her to sleep through the night, except add an extra supper, to fill her tummy before bed.  She's pretty consistent about getting up just once now.  I'm tired, but ok with it.  On that note, I'm headed to bed!



No comments: