Monday, November 17, 2014

More Pictures and updates (edited)

Life is so fun with a 4 and 5 yr old.  They are seriously so funny.  Violet could say nothing with her words and just make my day with her facial expressions, and then she goes and adds the silliest conversation, and its just too much!  Benjamin is also funny, but adds to it his HUGE heart.  

Life can get hohumm when I focus on my "cants" but sometimes taking pictures helps show me all I HAVE to make up for the "can't do's."  I originally wrote this post (this morning) saying that I was quite certain my appointment tomorrow would show a healed wound area and I would be on my way for the "All Clear!" in December...Then as the day went on I began to feel more and more pressure/tightness that left me confused, guzzling water and getting up only for the bathroom (and those trips were quite frequent due to my water intake!)  So I will revisit my confused state for tonight, and hope for some clear communication and answers tomorrow.  I may just have a growing baby that is in a weird position and not being nice to me, or I may have unwanted contractions.  I'm very prepared for either situation!  In the mean time, here are some pictures to help remind me how great it is to be home :) even on the couch!

Here's a peak at our last few days:

daddy taking a silly picture for the photographer Benjamin.
(but really its not so silly, because this guy was super man of the weekend covering all of Daddy AND mommy responsibilities!)

although today will have a high in the 70's, it was a chilly week last week!

"Momma!  lets take pictures!" EVERY day.  ...eye liner and mascara are VERY scarce these days.  They add a whole extra 2 minutes to my face washing regimen...

B needed in on the excitement

I posted Joel being crazy...so here's me playing fair

And...this is my favorite!  I was doing school with Benjamin having him write spelling words, and she felt neglected, so she sounded out her own words...That might be my favorite spelling of "Butin" EVER! (don't be alarmed - there is an "l" after the "F".

I'm sure I will have another post in the next day or two to share either Benjamin and Violets excitement of getting first time going to the dr. with us, or my excitement in finding out the wound is healed!  Either way, it shall surely be an exciting day! (please share in my optimism...its way more fun that way!)

No comments: