Wednesday, November 19, 2014

love these folks...

today was a bad day.  Bad Bad Day. All day I just wanted to blink and have it over with...and then we decided to have pre bed cuddle time instead of book time, and I got three of my babies on my lap at the same time...and Violets new doll :)  I guess I'll take the whole day for these 20 minutes of laying on the couch listening to Christmas Music... more swooning!

Sickeningly cute?  I don't even feel bad...I don't deserve great moments like these, but I didn't really feel like I deserved the less than fun previous 15 hours either ;)

Violet had an 18ish hour bug this week.  One bad night and lots of extra cuddles! 

TV watching position...she's crazy


do you think I should start a business? If gourds wore hats, I'd be rich! :)

Baby Hercules at 20 weeks 4 days.  14 Oz. 74th Percentile. Daddy's Lips, and I'm switching from guessing previously guessing mommas nose, to now declaring Daddy's nose.  Benjamin's smirk...but youre welcome for not posting the 4D picture that shows his smile...This momma thinks its cute, but I know its really kinda creepy ;)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I know that this makes me sound crazy, but his profile is a Lewicki baby through and through.

Unknown said...

The gourd hat is wonderful! And i always love pictures of the kiddos. Debi and i swooned over Hercules
:)

I'm so sorry you had a bad day. I'm sure it didn't help that i didn't call you back. I am so so sorry.

Love you much. Praying tomorrow is a great day for you! !