Tuesday, September 23, 2014

funnies

Benjamin and Violet are pretty funny right now.  Here are some of their crazy conversations:

ME - Goodnight Violet
V - Momma, I have to tell you something...I want to cuddle with you in the morning
ME - I can't wait Violet, goodnight
V - Momma, I want to tell you something else...I want to follow you around go wherever you go
Me - But I want to follow YOU around!  Goodnight!
V - Momma*interruption by me*
ME - Violet, I love you. stop talking.

ME - Benjamin what are you doing?
B - Noth'n
ME -  Whats in your mouth?
B - Noth'n
ME - take it out
Me - what was that?
B - I don't know.
ME - Where did it come from?
B - I was just pick'n my nose
ME - (closes the door and contemplates throwing up)

Daddy - Here let me show you...
B - Momma doesn't like that
Daddy - We just won't tell momma
B - Thats what me and Violet say sometimes

V- momma, you do you know everything?
ME - Not quite.
V - I knew that
ME - How did you know that?
V - Cause only God knows everything.  And Daddy knows more stuff, but He doesn't even know as much as God, right?

B- Momma, where's Daddy?
ME - He went for a run
B - to get his energies out?
ME - Kind of!  He wanted to go exercise.
B - Momma, have you EVER exercised?





No comments: