Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Another Day, Another Post

I have a sliiiight problem.  I am afraid that I am, and don't want to be, obsessive about my limitations. ..the lack of house work I can do, the uneasiness of asking for help, the embarrassment of a house not put together when people come over, the guilt of doing too much when I feel my abdomen contract.

I'm afraid that I'm thinking about them too much and not dealing with them.  My lightbulb moment tonight is that my back is feeling mostly better, but I am still supposed to act like it felt on that first day.  My Doctor suggests I do no non essential activity -  to stop the bleeding and stop contracting.  And my epiphany is that this is possibly a 26 week reality.  So rather than mope about not doing things, I'm on a quest to find ways to get stuff done.  Ways to bring school to the couch. To re-organize the kids toys so their beautiful imaginative play doesn't require 3 hours of pick up.  And how to create a puzzle board/table so that eating is possible without spilling over hours of hard work!

If any of you organizationally blessed individuals were just enlightened with creative ideas of how to have such organization in my small space...get your buns over here and help!  until then, I'll be on pinterest cooking up so amazing plans. :)

No comments: