Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear miss littler

Miss Littler,
As I look back on records that I've kept of the beginning of your big brothers life, I am sadly greeted by vague details of the events and emotions that led up to his grand entrance.  Unfortunately my memory serves as no better collector of memories.  There are things that I had for Benjamin's pregnancy (pregnancy photos, pregnancy calendar, etc) that I don't have for you, and I'm sorry.  But hopefully this is one thing I can give you, that is unique to just you.  I can't wait to hold you and put a sweet little face with a name (although right now we don't know what that precious name is!) .  I hope to never take your life for granted - the time you've spent growing inside me, your anticipated arrival, and however many days God gives us together afterward.
Love you Lots
Momma

No comments: