Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday November 20th

Hello Miss Littler,
Its 4:15ish a.m., Sunday morning, as I begin to write this.  I've mentioned that I'm not sleeping well, and although the last two mornings I've made it till 5:30, this morning my eyes popped open at 3:45 and stayed that way.  I'm hoping to get back to sleep by 5!

Last night we finally found a sitter and Dad and I went out to eat at the Spice, and favorite Thai restaurant in Ames.  It was so very much fun reconnecting with our friends Brian and Sarah, and my Massaman chicken was AMAZING!  I asked for some some sauce to help spice it up a bit to see if I could coax you out, and although you seemed to notice "the heat" it resulted in you having a little party in my tummy last night, not in jumping your cute bones out here.  Shux!

Yesterday we had a much needed family day, and were lazy quite a bit of the morning, and hung out with Benjamin, made some plans for how to rearrange the basement, watched a new movie, the Bee movie, with Benjamin, and continued to get ready for you!  In the afternoon your brother took another 3+ hour nap, and i went to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies for some hair ribbons for you, and then went to the grocery store to stock up on groceries for the week.  Your dad started to clean out the van, and garage and made some great progress!

Hopefully today is relaxing and we make it to the mall and/or WalMart for some much needed walking! and hopefully I'll get your bassinete sheets on and re-situate the bedroom a little!

Happy Sunday!
Love you!
Momma

No comments: