Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday November 18th

Miss Littler,
Last night was a great night and although I have slept horribly the last two-six months, I took 2 Tylenol PM's, and slept a solid 9 hours.  It was fantastic.  Your daddy is busy re-finishing our basement floor this week, in hopes to have it done before your arrival. (The basement flooded this spring and the carpet was ruined.)  Yesterday the fumes he was using were strong and not good for Benjamin or you to be around, so he and I ran errands ALL day.  from 9:30a.m.- 6:30p.m.  I was SO TIRED.

Today was much less eventful, and I was thankful for that.  This morning your brother and I had a play date/brunch at Miss Kari's house (with Eva, Edward and Miss Bekah)  It was so great to see them again, and Benjamin had so much fun.  It was fun getting to talk about the "plans" (or lack thereof) for your arrival, and also a great reminder how thankful I am that God has given you to me the past 8 months.

This afternoon, I took a long nap, which I haven't done in a while, and Benjamin took a much longer one.  3.5 hrs! (I hope you take after his sleep schedule!)  I also started to get some things ready for the hospital.  Today contractions have returned (they were very frequent week 34-37, but kinda slowed down), so I thought I should probably get ready!  My lower back hurts so very bad, and I know your in position to come meet me any time, but unfortunately that doesn't mean you will anytime soon.  Guess I'll just have to work on patience.

Well, your dad is at Nav Nite tonight and Benjamin went to sleep around 7:15, so I've just been looking up information on labor induction, and playing solitaire.  We have a Dr. Apt tomorrow and our plan is make a decision about whether or not to be induced.  There aren't very many people that think its a good idea, but I'm not sure what the best decision is for us.  It will be as much of a surprise to me as it will be to everyone else, as to what your daddy and I decide!  who knows maybe you'll just come tonight and we won't even have to make a decision! (although I'd rather you wait till Saturday...)

No comments: