Tuesday, October 7, 2014

a.ma.zing.

Amazing. Thats how I feel today!  If I had no memory of prior events and woke up from a coma or something, I would not believe me Saturday and Sunday...or the 2-4 weeks before vs me today.  I feel like I think I remember feeling with Benjamin. (Just not quite as big...I wasted no time getting that baby insulated!)

I woke up, and felt great.  I did quite a bit the first hour(which is most every morning) and by then I'm usually WIPED, cramping, bleeding and contracting, but this morning, I still felt great.  I sat for an hour of school, and then after starting some laundry "Ventured out" for a walk to some neighbors houses to drop off a couple things - still feeling well!  I came back and washed some dishes that had been neglected, got lunch together (which I made the mistake of letting us all eat different things...so so foolish), and was thankful to sit down and eat, but it was just a I'm pregnant and tired feeling, not a discomforting pain, or consciously bleeding state. I cant remember after lunch well, but I think I picked up a bit, and folding laundry on the bed.  still doing well.  And so on and so forth for the rest of the day.  I went to soccer practice with Benjamin, gave the kids showers, took out the trash...and still felt normal.  I will say I confess to "slightly" over doing it, made apparent that this morning/afternoon I was "spotting like a normal person", and tonight its reacting to activity...but its still less bleeding than the last 3-5 weeks(I'm losing track of time!).

So I might go to the grocery store tomorrow.  I'll ask the employers to load the bags, and a friend to help me unload, and we'll see how that goes.  I have some help lined up every couple days for the next two weeks, and I am going to still appreciate that while I figure out what is best for me and baby, but I'm elated that I feel...happy.  Even if its just for today, I'm thankful for a break in my weariness!

No comments: