Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shout out to Baylee, Real cameras, and Picasa :)

So when I got an iPhone, I (like the rest of the world) stopped taking pictures with my camera...and then when I did use my camera, I had no program on my computer to know how to do anything, or place them anywhere.  Well, today is the day.  I had our camera at the beach, and tonight I did a "brave" thing and downloaded Picasa and herein lie the results.  Happy happy images of Benjamin and Violet along with my new friend Baylee and I. (she is such a gift in friendship and extra hands grocery shopping, doing puzzles, and carrying bags to the beach!...not to mention Benjamin's current favorite frisbee partner)

This post is two fold to share some fun photos and dolphin movies and ask that you pray for my little bean.  

1st) how cute are my children in sand? and how amazing is God for creating these dolphins?  I didn't get film of the one I saw leap out of the water...but today we saw countless dolphins and it was amazing each and every time.  so beautiful.  so cinematic.  I loved it!

2nd) The last week I have just been LIGHLY spotting (YAY!), but the last 4 days, most the day I don't bleed but about once a day, I have a bright "spotting" or "surge".  Todays was larger than the previous days so I gave the OB a call.  Option one was to go into the ER.  I let her know that I have been feeling kicks once a day, and unless she thought it vital I was not interested in EVER having an ER ultrasound again.  (Refer back to my 12 week ER experience...)  She completely understood and said that I should sit until my 8:00 am apt tomorrow, and absolutely no lifting and lots of water.(insert guilty break to fill up water ... that earlier got spilled twice by little people).  So here I sit, at ease because I continue to feel kicks, but following directions until further notice!  

Meanwhile, enjoy Benjamin, Violet and some sub-par photos/movies of some dolphins!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for blogging. I'm sad to say I couldn't get the movie to play.
Anxious to hear from you after your appointment.

Love you so much,
Sheila